Love at First Sight

Thursday, August 19, 2010


This lovely little invitation appeared in our mailbox a couple of weeks ago. And while we aren't going to be able to attend, I can't seem to throw the invite away. It's just too cute! A squirrel. A nut. It is a match made in heaven. I think this wedding is one that all the fuzzy little animals would enjoy attending. It just looks fun from the get go, no? xo

PS - little sidenote on this - I just found out that my husband's very talented Uncle designed the invitation. But, and this is the kicker, this invite was a total joke. I love that he (nephew) went with it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground