Rock the Vote Winner!

Saturday, November 13, 2010


It's pretty safe to say that Seed Effect is the winner of this little "election." Congrats Seed Effect!  I love your organization, what you stand for and your commitment to empowering others. As you say, "it starts with a life, impacts a family, transforms a community." Does it get any better than that? I pray that my little contribution through Pure and Noble will make a difference in the lives of others.

As for the other organizations, I will continue to support each of them in whatever way that I can, whether that be prayer, financial contributions, educating others, etc and I challenge each of you to do the same. Dear sweet readers, thank you so much for voting and for reading my little blog. It is my prayer that you stay involved in or get involved in making a difference with one of these organizations. We do have the power to change lives! Enjoy your weekend! xo

2 comments:

  1. "We DO have the power to change lives"....YES:))
    Hoping your weekend is wonderful.
    Thanks for your wonderful posts...I look forward to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke! :) Thanks so much for your support. We are honored to partner with you and so grateful for the opportunity to serve the Sudanese alongside you! Entrepreneurs helping entrepreneurs... I love it! On an unrelated note, I still want my coffee time with you. XOXOXO

    Thanks for believing in Seed Effect! (And thanks to all of Brookes readers who voted for SE!!!!)

    ReplyDelete

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground