1. Paci-breath kisses.
2. Bear hugs from my 2 year old.
4. Daylight savings time.
5. Jesus Storybook Bible and precious prayers.
6. Hair as soft as cotton candy is fluffy.
7. One seriously funny Great Grandma.
8. My two year old telling me, "that makes me nuts!"
9. Friends whose hearts break for the things that break God's heart (and really know how to rock Halloween).
10. Morning cuddles.
11. My gracious husband who notices sunset skies all the time.
12. Piles of leaves.
13. Friends who speak truth in love.
14. Amazing neighbors.
15. My homegirl Cricket for pimpin' my goods.
16. A son who loves the Lord and his little brother!
18. Hats on bad hair days.
20. Each and everyone of you dear readers.
What are you grateful for today? xo