Coup de Coeur Tag

Thursday, December 9, 2010

My sweet friend Louise (see her lovely home here) tagged me a few weeks ago on her super fun blog. (Yes, it has taken me this long to respond!) It's a coup de coeur tag. I have to be honest, I took 2 years of French and needed to ask Louise what it meant. She politely and without judgement of my French said, "it literally means hit to the heart." So, without further adieu, here are 10 things that "hit my heart."

Lovely things - color, texture, design. They inspire me. There are a few that get it right - every time.

Anthropologie
Orla Keily


Marni - fabulously quirky with amazing color palettes

Kate Spade - not so much her products, but her ads and store designs - amazing!

Lotta Jansdotter


J Crew


Kate Moss - her style, not her actions


Steve McQueen - the dude had style (hey if I was to mention a girl, I had to name a guy too!)


Fall - I know it's a season, but everything is so right: color, texture, lighting...


What makes your heart go pitter patter? xo

1 comment:

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground