Ten Dollars and a Big Smile

Thursday, December 2, 2010

My In-laws were in town over the holidays. It's always so much fun to have them here. My sister-in-law didn't get to come this time, but we still got out to do a bit of shopping. We stopped at my new favorite thrift store and I scored. Big Time!


Two skirts ($1.71 each) and a stellar green leather coat ($6.50) that fits like a glove! It's the makings for a very happy Fall/Winter wardrobe. My Mother-in-law questioned the blue skirt (with pockets, sigh), until we popped into Anthropologie and I showed her one there that was very similar. 
Let's get a close up of that leather goodness...


Trust me, the detailing in the back is just as lovely. When I saw the price I almost fainted. It even has a wool vest lining that zips out. Oh happiest of days. I can't wait to rock this baby with a tee some jeans and boots.

What's your best/most favorite thrift score? xo

1 comment:

  1. W O W
    I can't believe the prices either? Are you sure they weren't missing zeros on the end;))))

    Congratulations on the finds...WOOT for deals- especially this time of year:))

    ReplyDelete

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground