An Introduction...

Thursday, February 17, 2011


I've said it before and I'll say it again (shouting it from the rooftops, if need be), "I LOVE THE BLOG COMMUNITY!" I get to meet the coolest people through this little blog of mine. One such person is Katie from Faith Blogs.  Not only is Katie a sweetie-pie, but that Faith Blog of hers is a treasure! Katie has managed to put together a little network of faith inspired bloggers that will have you raisin' your hands and singin' to the Lord. Seriously...go check it now. There is no need to linger here any longer - she's got a ton of inspiring new blogs and people for you to meet that are doing amazing things.



What's your favorite thing about blogs? xo

4 comments:

  1. my fav things: I can learn. I can "meet" wonderful people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke, thanks so much for posting this! You are truly fantastic, you have been such a blessing to us! :))

    ReplyDelete

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground