Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: Cigar Boxes

Wednesday, March 23, 2011


My oldest has recently decided that he likes doing arts and crafts. Every time he tells me this, I have to pick my jaw up off the floor. Hello...invasion of the body snatchers alert. I have no idea what brought on this change of heart but I am super grateful for it.



All on his own, my little created this "art tool kit" from an old cigar box we had in the junk drawer. (We typically use the boxes to hold receipts.) It makes my heart smile each time he opens it. Not to mention it travels really well. Now if I can just get him to the DMA or The Modern for a little afternoon sketching! Is that asking too much? I know... baby steps! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground