Round and Round

Thursday, March 3, 2011


Confinement is the mother of all craft creations! Last week I was scouring the internet for things to do with my boys that required little or no exertion. In my hunt, I went to one of my favorite new blogs, The Artful Parent, and found what is easily the most fun and fastest craft ever. If you have kiddos like mine that  have the attention span of a gnat... you're gonna love this!

SPIN ART


Supplies:
paper plates
paint
spoon
salad spinner


The above pics are from Artful Parent. I'll post ours in a bit. I haven't had a chance to take pics - but trust my when I say, this is soooo much fun. So quick. So easy. And the end result is beautiful! Love it!


What's your favorite way to paint? xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground