His & Hers: Mother's Day "Letters"

Monday, May 9, 2011

I had the best Mother's Day! My guys let me sleep in until 9:00 - awesome sauce. I was greeted with hugs, french press coffee and a chocolate eclair - YUM! I found this note on the kitchen chalkboard wall:

His

I thought it fitting to leave a note of my own before going off to spend the day with my Mom. So I made this sign and taped it to the back door for my guys to find upon returning home from Lowes:

Hers

Hope your weekend was as rockin' as mine! xo

His & Hers series is a weekly little diddy that Alli, of Hooray, and I started for fun to give you guys a glimpse into our worlds two images at a time. Two pics, two perspectives, no rules. Play along with us! xo
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground