Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: Anthropologie

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

When it comes to recycling materials in the most creative ways, my hat comes off to Anthropologie. Never at a loss for ideas; they're my go to store for inspiration. These images were snapped by my girlfriend Stephanie (thank you iphone) while I was in San Diego.

Seriously, how many times have you seen broken chairs in bulk trash?  Would you have ever thought to paint them in a fun way and hang them on your wall as art? Genius!


If that's not enough, they have taken the palette and used it in a whole new way - a border around the room and backing for wall hooks. (I'm so stealing the border idea for my hallway, then adding scripture in chalk pen. Awesome sauce!)


If you're ever in need of a pick me up, just grab a cup of coffee and head into Anthro. It makes me happy just walking into their stores. Thanks Anthropologie. Oh how I love thee. xo
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground