Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: Repeat - Mason Jars

Wednesday, June 1, 2011


Yes, they are everywhere. Yes, I have posted on them before. And yes, I am still smitten! How could I not be?  They are affordable. Sometimes free. And provide loads of opportunity and inspiration. Last week I shared a sneak peek at my little spray paint project. Today I give it to you in most, not all, of it's glory!

I should note...I'm a little obsessed with how the matte black came out and have more outside drying as I type this. Seriously, just look at that matte black with the cursive writing... stunning! I have a thing for black...what can I say? I also intend to add some peachy and tan tones into the mix for my new entryway. Yum!

Then, in my Pinterest crazed obsession, I found this little DIY image. Genius! And while I may not have "puffy paint", I have a glue gun!


This led me to trying my own version with a milk jar, fabric marker and glue gun....

She's not perfect, but I love that about her. Plus she looks great in my bathroom when the sunlight streams through. I'll show you the rest of my matte collection once I'm done. Wow, these things are addictive. xo

For all you DIYers with questions on how to or the materials used for this project...I did a follow up post that can be found here. If you have more questions, send me an email. Let's chat. xo
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground