Weekly Challenge: Avoid Bieber Fever

Friday, August 12, 2011


Unless you live under a rock, you're sure to have heard of the Biebs aka Justin Bieber. My SIL thinks he's amazing (said with a teenage squeal and sometimes a little twirl). Over the last couple of weeks I have heard the Biebs songs, watched his aptly named movie Never Say Never and been told countless times just how talented he is.  Oh yeah, there's also the promises that he's grown up, doesn't sound so girlie anymore and looks much better now that he's cut his hair. I'm pretty sure my SIL is trying to put me into a Bieber trance.

To be fair,  I must admit that I never got into the boy bands of the 90's and never thought that Justin Timberlake was cute or talented - now look at him. Wow. Therefore I must concede that it is quite possible this new Justin could surprise me one day - he's a marketing genius for sure. After the movie, I'll even go a step further and say this little guy is insanely talented. I'm pretty sure he's more than a one hit wonder.

At the end of my two weeks with my SIL the only fever I have is for her. She has grown into an amazing young woman that is so much fun to be around. I adore her. Anna... "when you smile, I smile."

Happy Weekend friends - fevers and all! xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground