Looks I'm Lovin'

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fall is quickly becoming my favorite time of year. I'm currently working on 2 Fall bible studies and my Fall accessories. There are lots of layers in both what I'm learning about myself through the studies and what I'm piling on due to a drop in temps. 

Beaded bracelets for stacking are being made at night and every time I hit an estate sale or thrift store the accessories come first. I've scored some great pieces all under $5.00.

Ombre & Beads
mine for $0.25 (i'll be adding layers for sure)
Chains & Stripes:
mine for $2.99
Clutches & Color
mine for $2.95

I am a firm believer that you can be a good steward of the monies God has blessed you with and still look like a million bucks! Seriously?  Why do people get rid of such treasures? xo
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground