Holy Pumpkin Charlie Brown!

Thursday, October 20, 2011


Anything I can do to limit my time in the kitchen is a good thing. In fact, I often skip lunch or grab just a handful of almonds. So you can imagine my delight when I found yet another delicious vitamin packed smoothie to supplement lunch (or breakfast).  It's quick, easy and oh baby is it delish!

Pumpkin Smoothie

1/4 cup canned pumpkin
2 heaping spoonfuls of vanilla yogurt
1 banana
1 spoonful of peanut butter (I do heaping...I'm an addict)
1 handful of ice cubes
milk to thin as desired

Blend in blender or with hand-blender and enjoy!

If you really want to go all out, add whipped cream and cinnamon on top. Thank you, thank you Better Homes and Gardens for a fantabulous Fall smoothie that keeps my hunger monsters at bay and me out of the kitchen! xo
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground