Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: Napkins

Wednesday, January 25, 2012


I don't think I'm on my own here when I say that I'd much rather dine with the above napkin in my lap than this...

Paper napkins are nowhere near as pretty as their fabric counterpart. And, they do a much better job of removing chocolate from little hands and mouths - trust me on this one.

For all you thrifters out there, I scored these two sets at an estate sale for $4.00 per set. For all you seamstresses out there, I'm pretty sure they were made from old bedsheets. Hello fabulous. That right there friends is a two-in-one reduction; unless, of course, it completely grosses you out to wipe your mouth with something you once slept on. (Doesn't bother me a bit, but I also pee in the shower so....)


Keep an eye out at your local thrift stores, estate sales and garage sales. The vintage napkins have the prettiest patterns and are sure to dress up any dinner table. xo
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground