More on Journaling

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

journal via lately lily

Last week my weekly challenge involved journaling. I think I would do a daily journal if it could look something like the one above from Lately Lily.  How awesome is that?  While I have the ability to make a pillow or a purse, I have never been one to sketch or make typography magic. Those who can truly have a gift.
journal prompts via besottment

And it's definitely something I want to encourage my littles to do...
journaling for the littles via no time for flashcards

Guess I better start doing a bit of my own journaling with my littles if I want them to do it, huh? Model what you ask others to do... actions speak so much louder than words. Perhaps I could do something simple and lovely like this...
stunning simplistic journaling via the paris apartment

Still, I can't help but wonder if this is a bit too close to scrapbooking. That adds a whole other level to the journaling idea. No thanks. I have enough hobbies that I don't do. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground