New. New. New - New - New.

Thursday, August 9, 2012


Why on earth anyone would hate on Ikea is beyond me. Have you seen their new catalog? It's stuffed with loads of new products that are completely drool worthy. And they've added a lot more wood pieces for all you Ikea hackers! Here are just few of my new faves.


And just when I thought I had seen it all at Anthropologie, they drop this little bomb of goodness.

When I saw her, my jaw literally hit the floor and I said (out loud, while alone in "my office"), "Shut up. Oh my gosh, this is perfection. I'm dying. My bathroom is in need of you." Pathetic I know, but I gotz me a case of the home-makeover blues and this little bathroom hook just may be the cure. (Not really, I know the answer is Jesus, but I'm a girl and sometimes I digress.)

What's making you drool all over the place these days? xo

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad i'm not the only one that talk to inanimate objects. Thanks for the laugh.

    margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Margie...we are in good company indeed. Glad I'm not alone too. Lol. love ya girlie. xo

    ReplyDelete

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground