Around the House: Busy Bees

Monday, November 26, 2012

Hey Homies!  Did you spend the weekend stuffing your mouths with left-overs while decorating for Christmas? We did. And since my guys all have allergies out the yang I am forced to light a pine scented christmas candle instead of having the real thing. None the less, the Christmas jams were kickin' the house was smelling all Christmas-y and I was sweating my buns off because it was HOT. Why 80's in November I ask. Why?



 Getting to decorate our new home for Christmas is so fun! But I have some other insanely fun things to share with you guys this week. Like I said, we were busy bees. Or was it stuffed turkeys? Whatever, we got loads accomplished over the long weekend. Excited to show you everything.

Tell me, did you use your long weekend to rest and take it easy or were you a weekend warrior, checking items off your to do list like mad? We did a little of both! xo

3 comments:

  1. i love the festive touches. no christmas spirit around here...yet. soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke,
    Thanks for sharing about D.R. Congo in the above post. I know what you mean about wanting to have a greater reach to use for good. I often think about that, too...like, 'if only I was a billionaire I could help so many causes!' But then I remind myself that even making a small difference is just as important...thanks for setting the example.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole - thanks girl. We've been rockin the Christmas music and loving it with all the festiveness. Good luck on getting yours up. I;m sure you'll do something wicked awesome with your littles to make it just right. xo

    Alli - sweet friend, you have no idea how it warms my heart to hear that am not alone in that desire. Thank YOU for reminding me that God doesn't require big numbers, just sincere and willing hearts. xo

    ReplyDelete

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground