The Light

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The light that soars through our gigantic living room window makes me oh so happy. But only if I don't have to sleep on the couch like I did Sunday night. (We painted our Navy bedroom Gray. More on that later.) My little orchid likes the light too. She is blooming for the third time in a year. How's that for a self-professed brown thumb?
I'm working on getting our little home in order so that I can get the hubs to shoot it and show you everything we've done so far. I'll show you the underbelly of what still needs massive overhaul as well. One. Day. At. A. Time. This is totally a marathon, not a sprint.

How about you? Any housing projects you're working on? xo

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the light in your gorgeous home! always working on prodjects at the vcasa- clean out the garage, have a sale, clean out office for ryder's nursery....the list goes on. baby steps- right?!

    xo,
    av

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can no wait to see the bedroom. I know the color will look fab. I should post my room, not that it is so put together, but the color is a little similar.

    I am in the process of revamping my son's room and painting my youngest daughter's room. In the process means...it is on the endless honey-do list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allison - Thanks homie. Baby steps indeed. xo

    Shon - want to see that room! Post it baby. xo

    ReplyDelete

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground