Around the House: TWO

Monday, May 6, 2013

Two. That's how many cars fit into our garage as of yesterday! In honor of the monumentous occasion, I thought I'd share some beautiful and inspirational twos.
two perfect guest beds via a life's design
a pair of fabulous pink pillows via jaclyn paige tumblr
breakfast for two via design sponge
side by side for the littes via a cup of jo
double duty chair/bedside tables via decor 8
lounging for two via inside inside
Side by side. Just as it should be. All snuggled up in our semi-organized carhole. That is some serious happiness on a Monday homies. 

I also wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who commented or emailed me regarding Friday's post. To simply say thank you doesn't really seem quite adequate. But it's all I've got. Your words of sympathy and encouragement mean so very much to me. Thank you. xo

top image via let it be


1 comment:

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground