Around the House: Weekend Getaway In Austin

Monday, July 22, 2013

If Eden were still around, I'm pretty sure it would look something like this. For the last four days, this has been my view while drinking coffee, lounging in the pool, DIYing, eating, laughing and playing. My second family (thru my college bestie) lives in Austin and every now and then I take the boys for a weekend getaway. 

I think this trip was one of my absolute favorite times there. We swam and swam and swam (even in the midst of a downpour) and went to see the Commerce Street Bridge bats, followed by Amy's Ice Cream.
We returned to Dallas with our hearts full, our souls refreshed and our bodies completely wiped out. Until next time Austin... we love ya. 

What's your favorite weekend getaway? xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground