Arrgh...

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Shiver me timbers! It's National Talk Like A Pirate Day. In honor of this great holiday I will be forced to wear stripes (possibly a patch), say things like "walk the plank" and "swab the deck Matey" and possibly make some piratey crafts with my boys while munching on Pirate's Booty. Possibly.
bath time might be a repeat of this...
and we might make little pirate drawings like these from MerMag

Quick joke I'll be forced to tell:  "Have you heard there's a new pirate movie coming out?..... Yeah, it's rated Arrrhh." Tell me Matey - arggh you going to celebrate? xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground