Can I Call BS?

Thursday, November 14, 2013

I'm not the best when it comes to styling hair, but I do know my way around a curler, flat iron and blow dryer. So when I see pins or blog post titles that read, "Easy Pony" or "5 Easy Weekend Hairstyles" and I can't master them to save my life... it's time to call BS. Like the style above, what about it is easy? That it's somewhat messy? That it's a ponytail versus a grand blowout or updo? Is "easy" classified as doable in just 30-45 minutes? Can someone please help me define "easy" because I'm pretty sure the only "easy" style for me these days is a hat.
I think I need detachable arms, like this girl, to pull any of these off. Clearly I've got hair issues and love a good messy updo. xo

ps - i need a personal hair stylist
pps - why does my hair always look like i've gone through a wind tunnel? (fly-aways for days)


  1. I think you're on to something! It's a rare occasion when my hair is not in a pony tail. I'd like to try a fancy one, but they never stay put.

    1. Yay! I'm not alone! Woot woot. Thanks for the back up Beth. xo

  2. you are hilarious! I agree. My hair is usually in a pony tail (not the kind like above).

    1. Julia... me too. Mine never look anything like any of the above. Maybe they're wigs! ha ha ha. xo


Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground