Christmas Gift Tag DIY

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Being iced in for four days will drive any momma to craft, right? I can't even begin to tell you how many cardboard crafts are hung throughout my house right now. (I'm a little bit frazzled and cross-eyed after four days of icemaggedon!) I'll be sharing pics and details with you over the remainder of the week. One of the corrugated crafts is this diamond gift tag gem of a DIY. I'm over at Mom Edit with the details. It's easy, fun, inexpensive and your littles can help. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground