Weekly Challenge: Surf Less

Friday, June 3, 2011

I thought I'd challenge myself to see how much I could get done this week if I spent less time in front of the computer.

Good Answer: A lot!  I had so much fun creating and getting things done.
Bad Answer: A lot! What does that say about how much time I waste in front of this thing? Yikes.

Laundry - 7 loads folded and put away.
Dishes - 5 washes done and put up.
Meals - well...you can't do everything!
Paint - one new table for my entryway, to be revealed later and lots of jars.

Playdates - 2, one for the littles and two for me. (What can I say? My bestie and I have kids the same age!)
Crafts - 3 painting successes. One with the littles and two for me.
Art - 1 tee-shirt framed - this was a looooong time coming. 17 years!
Office - cleaned up and ready for sewing projects.
Office closet - organized. finally!


I got all of this done while managing to post here and at Faith blogs; feeding, bathing and entertaining the family; pack for San Diego; and love on some friends. Now one question remains, how much surfing is okay? I think the key word for me is...moderation!

Happy Weekend. Me and the fam are off to visit friends in San Diego. xo
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground