Weekly Challenge: Ready, Set, Girl's Trip!

Friday, September 30, 2011


For the past four years I have dreamt of going to Round Top, Texas for the Marburger Farm Antique Show. My dreams have finally come true. But it gets better...I'm going with my homie Cricket. Uh-huh - road trip with lots of laughs, loud grown up music and lots of space in the back to haul back our loot. The hubs is caring for the littles while I am away so naturally I had to set him up for success.

Laundry - check.

Clean house - check.

Groceries - check.

Lunches (pre-packed) - check.

Soccer snacks - check.

As for me...

Bag packed - check.

Camera charged - check.

Red wagon (on loan) - check.

Cash & budget - check.

I'm so excited about this I could literally wet my pants. But I  won't. I'll just have loads of fun instead and share my adventures with all of you next week.  Look out Round Top! xo


Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground