Reasons I love...

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

DALLAS! I have really been struggling with Dallas lately. All of the materialism and no outdoor activities (read lack of mountains and beaches) can really get a girl down. My tipping point comes every August as the temperature soars into the 100s daily. And then Fall arrives. Ahh, Fall with its crisp mornings and pleasant afternoons. I am rediscovering a joy for my city. So here are a few reasons to love Dallas:

~Extremely pleasant weather in the Fall and Winter~

~Fort Worth: It's got a great zoo and The Modern~



~Our Church: Watermark Community Church~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground