Before and After

Tuesday, November 10, 2009




I love that my Mother-in-law and I share a passion for Estate Sales. One, it's made for a lot of fun outings and two, I score a lot of stuff that she buys and decides would work better in my house! I have two boys and the youngest definitely gets the shaft a lot because he gets all of his brother's hand-me-downs. So when I scored the above bookcase from my Mother-in-law I knew I needed to make it special for my baby. And hopefully, it would encourage a love of books that my oldest seems to have.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground