Resting in the bliss

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm not gonna lie, today has been a tough day. Is it Monday? Oh wait, that was yesterday! Why do I feel that I have been sucked into the vortex of endless crying? Just another day as a Mom I guess. I have, however, been saved by my dear friend Cricket and the infamous pacifier. Thank you Cricket for taking my oldest and single-handedly saving the day and my sanity. Bring on hump day!

~THE paci.
~My rescue hero squad!
~$8.00 flowers from the White Rock Farmer's Market that really go a long way and cheer me up instantly!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground