Family Love

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

As I think about Thanksgiving (my favorite holiday) I can't help but think about family. I love my family! They are so precious and make me laugh every day. And I'm not gonna lie, they can make me cry too. But whether it's laughter or tears, I am thankful for them.

This image from NieNie Dailogues makes me laugh so hard. I can't wait to do a family photo with the mustaches I bought for 50 cents last year! Whew, this family inspires me so much and makes me grateful for every minute I have on this earth!


Being a photographer's wife has it's major advantages. Magic can be made in the most ordinary of circumstances and places.
~A hotel...
~A family dinner...
~Playing in the backyard...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground