Family Part Duex

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Again, I usually don't do this...but with everyone in blogland talking about the Holidays (which I like to call Christmas) I can't get my mind off of decorating and picture taking! I'm so excited! The hubs already has his idea for our family Christmas card and it's SUPER cute. Hopefully we can "getter dun" this weekend. I look forward to sharing it with everyone. Here's a look at last year's finished product and some out takes.

~A Fish for All Seasons~ (get it? Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter)
~Batman gets "Fall" in a head lock!~
~My very lovable reindeer~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground