Kids

Saturday, December 12, 2009

I have kids - two of them to be exact. And trying to keep a clean house that is inspired by design can be a challenge or a passion depending on the day. Let me clarify. Most magazines that I enjoy have these beautifully decorated homes that are pristine. That is just NOT life for me and it can cause panic on days that I allow myself to get overwhelmed with cleaning the kitchen floor for the third time or deciding to leave the crushed goldfish right where they lay. Then there are the images that celebrate life and all the color that kids bring to design, homes and our lives. This I love. Dallas, isn't as kid friendly as I would like it to be. In fact, you get the feeling that kids are meant to be left at home or seen and not heard. Yuk! What's the point? Anyway, I digress. Here are some images that celebrate the gift of children and design for your viewing pleasure. I hope you are inspired.



This is beautiful and inspirational, but realistic? I don't know.

I'm so inspired by these little wall clouds. I don't know why, but I am.

And this image...seriously? I can't wait to do something like this with legs for my boys! So cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground