My Christmas Wish List

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

While visiting Mrs. French on her lovely blog Bliss, she said something that I agree with whole-heartedly, "I love having a blog!" You get to dream, decorate a million homes in your imagination, and share lovely images with others! It's so much fun.

My Christmas wish list is simple this year:

1. Time to serve at Dallas Pregnancy Resource Center!

2. The lovely stamps from Yellow Owl Workshop.
3. More stamps here from Yellow Owl.
4. This lovely Linus bike.

The bike would have a basket on the front for me to hold flowers on market days and a yoga mat and weights on my way to the lake to exercise outdoors! I love my fantasy life (and my real one too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground