Nativity Scenes

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Mother-in-law, Julia, got me thinking about Christmas, my blog and nativity scenes. She wondered why i hadn't included any since my faith is so strong and Christ is the only reason for Christmas. She was right! Here's the thing...there are very few nativity scenes that are really cool. Why is it that reindeer, snowmen, squirrels, santa and everything else related to the season can be made modern or cute, but the nativity scene isn't? Can someone please change this? I did some research on Flickr and found a few that I like. I hope that you enjoy them too. Merry Christmas!


Nativity scene from Poland
from
kelseyhighfill via flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground