Quick Hello...

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hope you (if anyone is actually reading this thing) had a wonderful Christmas! I am still enjoying time with our family visiting from Des Moines. It's super cold in Dallas right now so a lot of time has been spent in forts and playing our new Wii Resort game while eating treats. Gotta love the holidays!

Last week I spent some time looking for some inspirational street wear. Confession: I do enjoy looking through magazine spreads for inspiration, but nothing compares to the practicality and daily glamour of street wear. I just don't think many of the fashion magazines, stylists or designers for that matter get the recession or how annoying over the top styling can truly be.
So, I am extremely grateful for warmer Texas winters that allow for shorts and tights with boots and the women that inspire the casual look. Here are a few images I found via Elle. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground