You Say It's Your Birthday...It's My Birthday Too!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It's here. My birthday and...I'm officially old-er.
For my birthday today, I have received...an amazing print of this guy from my loving husband.

God has blessed me with an amazing family, a stellar group of friends and freedom in Him.

My sister gave me this rockin' glider that I LOVE!


My family and friends have sung for me, given cards, cash and gift cards - Thank you, thank you. Even some of my favorite stores have sent gifts: 15% off Anthropologie along with a cute little candle necklace and $5.00 at DSW. Yes, I know everyone gets these, but it makes a girl feel special. Thank you to the Lord above and to all my friends and family. I love you all! Oh, and a very special gift from my friend Kristal, she had her baby Lily Ruth today! What an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground