The Monday Blues

Monday, January 25, 2010

Would you believe... I am STILL sick?!  To the doctor I go!  As much as I have tried to avoid it, the waiting room beckons me. And yet, in spite of all the sickness around here (me and my two boys) I managed to finish the pillows with the help of my loving husband taking care of the boys while I sewed.
Thank you hubby!
Below is an example of how pillows can truly change the look and feel of a room.  From a Fall look with chevrons and brown tones to a Spring look with florals and pink tones.  I know, I know... The pillows aren't mine. But I do think they look quite grand on my green sofa! Stay tuned for the tutorials on how to make your own version of these lovelies. (I did all the sewing in a day, so they really are easy! You'll see.) Until then, I'll be making a few trips to a few doctors today.  Hope you and yours are healthy! xo






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground