Clutter Free

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I spend a lot of time on the computer. I write my blog, send emails, do the books for my husband's business, look at/read other blogs for inspiration, blah, blah, blah. The point is that I'm in my office a lot. Here's the kicker - my office is a closet.  That's right, a closet. It's a decent size and I get sunlight from the small window on the front door, so I don't mind it so much.  However, when the clutter takes over I get more than a little anxious and claustrophobic. That's where this image comes in:
(source forgotten - help me out if you know)
When I saw the above image featured on one of my daily blog reads, I knew it was time for a makeover. Everything about it is so clean, organized and colorful! Not at all like my office where paper and post it notes were beginning to take-over.
Before


After
Ahhhhh...there's nothing like some early Spring cleaning. I love organization. Another happy ending! I love those too! xo



1 comment:

  1. LOVE this! So glad Candace sent your blog! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground