Love Letters

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Let's talk about love. Valentine's Day is coming up ya know. In the blog world it's kind of hard to miss.  There are so many fun posts out there regarding Valentine's. It's got me thinking about all the silly little cards, love notes and love others my husband and I do for one another. You'll notice there are no love letters mentioned. We keep things pretty simplistic around these parts.
Here's a look at a few "love others" we do for one another and some love cards you may want to pick up  this month.
Oh my gosh, the mirror is so dirty here (yuck - sorry!) and the steam from the shower caused the message to run, but it's the only pic I've got of this. I like to leave little love notes in the bathroom with Crayola's Window Markers.
I made this for our six year anniversary. It's a tribute to great pairs, couples, things of two! My guy was very surprised. (The sock monkey was made by my mother-in-law for my oldest. Cute right?)





Long or short, purchased or handmade, it doesn't really matter does it? As long as you have someone to love and love you back! xo
sources of images above - olivemanna, hello handmade, pistachio press (all via poppytalk)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground