Dream Home

Friday, March 5, 2010


We've been in our house for three years now. It's our first house, not our dream house. Don't get me wrong we love it here. We get to paint our walls, cook or do laundry while the boys play safely in the backyard and have a cup of coffee on the patio in our pajamas. These are all things I dreamed of doing when we lived in an apartment. The dream is finally a reality. And still, when I tumbled upon this home on Desire to Inspire, I found myself dreaming a bit more. It's so inspiring and so beautiful.
So bright, colorful and fun. Perfect for Spring don't ya think? This weekend I hope you find yourself delighting in reality while allowing yourself to dream a bit! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground