Around the House: Ladders

Monday, June 21, 2010

industrial

The blend of rustic charm and modern touches seem so fresh to me lately. I'm not quite sure why, but the marriage of  the two makes my heart sing. Add a few ladders to the mix and it's all over. I'm captivated! Charm. Understated elegance. A touch of whimsy. It's all there.  Is it just me?

source unknown

source unknown

party

tiny

kitchen

Oh gosh. Don't you just love it? I'm kicking myself for not grabbing the one someone left on their lawn for bulk trash a few weeks back! Is there anything your loving these days? xo

2 comments:

  1. dude. can you really have a ladder lying around with your 2 boys?! mine would be in the ER in 10 minutes!!! :) catch up soon??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bookshelves covering an entire wall with a ladder. so fun.

    ReplyDelete

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground