Road Trip... Beach Bound!

Friday, June 18, 2010


The family is about to hit the road for a trip to Gulf Shores. Kind of anxious about what we might see there. I hope to use any oil sightings as an opportunity to teach my kids about stewarding God's creation in a way that honors Him. And teach them that actions have consequences, some more far reaching that we could ever imagine.


Never fear dear readers. The posts for next week are loaded and ready to go. I do hope you'll stop by for a peek or two or five. Have a lovely weekend. xo

5 comments:

  1. Just came across your blog and I love it!
    thanks for the inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful family weekend away. See you next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you safe passage for your travels. Thanks for using my photo for your page. -Cheers,DC

    ReplyDelete

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground