I Love Picnics

Thursday, June 24, 2010


I love a good picnic. One of my favorite treats is to take our boys to the park to feed the ducks and grab a pint of Harry's Frozen Custard on the way. I pack our own bowls and spoons and then throw them in a brown paper bag to be taken home and washed. Sounds like a no brainer right? Well, my problem is that I tend to forget about the bag and leave it in the car for way too long.  Big mistake. Enter Boxal! Not only do they have seriously awesome packaging and mailers, their product pretty much rocks the house.


What the heck is Boxal you ask?  It's a really cool new picnic basket/box that my husband recently had the pleasure of shooting. It's 100% biodegradable. All of it - the box, serving trays, "plastic"ware. All of it.





I know. Why didn't we think of that? Genius. Picnic anyone? xo

1 comment:

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground