Arachnophobia

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Eight. That's how many legs they have and they can crawl pretty much anywhere they want. Sick. This is why I am not a fan of spiders or any other bug for that matter. They gross me out. But when it comes to Halloween decor... now that's a different story. Bring on the spiders!



skeleton (I know it's not a spider, but it's the most elegant Halloween item for one's home! I love it!)

spider frame (It would be so fun to hang candy from here at my front door.)



Kind of fun and out of the box aren't they? Do you have any fears (rational or irrational?) Funny thing - I love snakes. I guess it's cause they don't have any legs? xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground