Around the House: Tabletop Decor

Monday, November 1, 2010



Hello lovely readers! Today you can find me at one of my favorite blogs and daily reads: the marion house book talking about table top decor! When Emma asked me to do a guest post for her I almost fell out of my seat. Seriously. Have you seen this woman's amazing home? Her style is pretty much unparalleled. She mixes warm neutrals, modern and personal style in a way that is sure to have you drooling all over your keyboard. Come on over and see what I'm talkin' about. Don't forget to say, "hi!" I'd love to know you popped by for a look see. xo

3 comments:

  1. New follower here! Loved coming across your blog and as a clothing designer who plans to open an Etsy store, I found your blog incredibly inspirational. Oh, I love your work...had to add your store to my FAVES!
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brooke,
    I found her from your blog a few weeks ago and have added her to my google reader as well. Yes, she has great decorating taste.

    I wanted to let you know that I just received my pillow cases in the mail today and I love them. I am so excited to put them on the pillows. If any of the letters had any small rips I didn't notice at all. You did a good job of reinforcing or hiding it. Thank you so much. I know they were a labor of LOVE :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for guest posting Brooke - it was a pleasure to have you! Your kind words have me falling out of my seat.

    ReplyDelete

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground