His & Hers

Monday, December 13, 2010

It's Monday dear readers. You know what that means... a little His & Hers action!  Sometimes the hubs and I do random silly things and they get caught on camera. Take a look:


A little silliness goes a long way. Remember, Alli and I are inviting you all to play along. I so look forward to seeing what others are posting today.We'd love to see your His & Hers. Let's face it, we all need a reason to get excited about Mondays - I think this is a pretty fun reason. Don't forget to check out Alli's (Hooray) His & Hers post!

1 comment:

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground