While I must admit I like my little ensemble above, I think of my blog as anything but "stylish." I'm glad there are those of you out there who see something I don't. A couple of weeks ago sweet Eleni of My Paradissi gave Pure and Noble a "Stylish Blog Award." Thank you Eleni. This is so sweet of you. You should know, your blog inspires me. Confession: I was so taken aback and humbled by this, I almost didn't respond. Then I thought better of it, realizing how incredibly rude that would be, regardless of whether I see myself or blog as stylish or not.
The "rules" of receiving said award:* Thank and link back to the person that awarded me. * Share 7 things about myself. * Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered bloggers. * Contact those bloggers about the award! So without further delay here are my seven:
* I sleep in oversized pajama pants and old maternity tee shirts most of the time.
* I'm fully convinced that "mom jeans" look good on NO ONE! I don't care how trendy they become.
* I can eat hot tamales by the box. Jumbo size please.
* My girlfriend Cricket makes me laugh so hard I almost pee my pants every time I'm with her.
* I've kind of given up on exercise, but I don't think it's given up on me.
* When I take a shower I get creeped out that the people living in the house behind us can see me. Ick.
* I rock granny panties without shame.
How's that for stylish? Ha ha ha. Now I'm suppose to "pay it forward" to 15 other recently discovered bloggers. **I wish I could proceed with this part of the challenge, but it's really a struggle for me. I think that EVERY blog is stylish in it's own right, whether it's the writing, the heart of the blog or it's content. It's kind of like beauty...it resides in all of us. So, if I visit your blog, you can trust that I am passing this award on to you! xo