Building Each Other Up

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Oh how I love the blog world - so many ideas and creative people. Don't even get me started on how viral it is.  Ashley from Under the Sycamore found a super cool project from The Artful Parent involving toothpicks and marshmallows. Hello! Those two items are some of my boys favorite things so I knew this building project would be a hit. And when half of us either have a fever or runny noses, it keeps us busy without Mommy losing all her marbles!






In hopes of being more intentional with these little nuggets of mine we included our new family verse in this building project of ours - 1 Thessalonians 5:11 Encourage one another and build each other up. 


What's your favorite thing to do with marshmallows?

5 comments:

  1. Super construction! Fun snow people can be made. Big ones for the body and head, little ones for arms and legs. Other candy or construction bits for mouth, nose, eyes, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh too fun!!!!
    My son just made me a marshmallow man the other day. I wonder what we could come up with?:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea, will have to remember this one. I agree, there's a real wealth of ideas out there in blogland, so much so that at times I feel overwhelmed by all that I'd like to try out some time :) I love your family verse x

    ReplyDelete
  4. again...so great.....

    and I eat my marshmallows! especially the pink heart shaped ones that are out right now! :) oh, and I will probably photograph them.....for realz!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground