Signs of Me...

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My dearest friend and partner in crime has asked that I share with you guys a few things that make me, well... me.  Here goes nothing.

Sunglasses on top of my head. (Always - day or night)

Scarves - year round. yes, even when it's 100+.
Accessories: belts, necklaces, earrings, hats, handbags (they make the outfit)

The smell of Tuberose

My Dad calling me "darlin'."

Skinny jeans
Ponytails and bangs

Bloodstream by Stateless (my lastest music obsession)

Grey, Yellow, Peacock and Navy
Thrifting

Cotton Blooms
Garbage salvaging

Industrial Bohemian

There. Now you know more about me than you ever wanted to. Tell me something about you! K? xo

2 comments:

  1. Ohh...I've found my "headband-sunglasses" soulmate! I mean really~ convenient, practical and cute. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok...totally love this....and skinny jeans, scarves year round, industrial bohemian, thrifting,bangs, gray, yellow, peacock, navy, are all on my list too! woo hoo!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground