Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: Foam Letters

Wednesday, April 6, 2011


I'm guilty. Sometimes I buy things at the thrift stores not really knowing what I would do with them, but when I saw a bag of foam numbers and letters for $1.98, I had to snag them. Since, I have been making all kinds of fun things with them. If you have kiddos, I know you have a set lying around somewhere - hopefully they aren't full of teethmarks!

Here's how you can make your own set of ABC stamps.

Supplies:

Foam bath or puzzle letters
Cut 1"x3" board (ask the guys at Lowes or Home Depot and they'll cut your board for free!)
Hot gluegun

How To:

line letter up at the bottom of the wood block - this ensures good placement when stamping.
glue pattern side down
allow drying time

Easy right?

"B" is for Bee

Let the kiddos get in on the act too.  They'll love it. Promise! xo
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground